Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dress-up

 Justin and I were invited to a Halloween party last night.  We finally discovered a costume that Justin could wear without putting himself too much "out there."  Me?  I don't mind being "out there."  

Justin is the nicest man who ever lived: Mr. Rogers. 
(He's wearing the shoes, too, but they aren't shown in this picture.)

I'm dressed as Cruella Deville.  According to my theme song, 
If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will.

Opposites attract, don't you know. 

In other news, our 11 year old got her first black eye.
She is loving it!

And today I'm sorting rocks for my new fireplace!
It will take me hours and hours and hours, 
but a natural rock fireplace will look amazing in our new place.

Slow, but sure.
Dressing up our new house.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment