Sunday, January 11, 2015

Digging . . . But Wrong

I sent the text to my husband, 
"I can't even tell you how happy the sound of heavy equipment in my yard makes me."


Last week, the gas company came and dug a long trench, put in a gas line and meter and the phone and cable line.  They left the trench open so the electric company could come and lay their lines.
It was the next step toward heating the house which needs to be done before mud and tape can happen.


Turns out, the electric company won't use the same trench so somebody needs to come and fill in the trench.
Also, they dug the mess in the wrong place and cost us $3000 because of their flub.
Good grief.  Every step of this process has been a struggle.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.
Faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust.

It will all workout in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment