Saturday, March 21, 2015

Every Thing in its Place

Something like forever ago (Ah, Pinterest keeps track.  It was 3 years ago.), I discovered this product:


I thought it was a fantastic idea, so I bought some for my new house.
We installed them over the weekend.  In reading the installation packet, we discovered that the doors could be stained with a gel stain!
Since we had gel stain leftover from staining our fiberglass front door, we decided to try it.


Not a bad result!
We then painted on two coats of Helmsman Spar Urethane to protect the stain from being scratched off.


After they were fully dried, we just put the doors on their hinges in their new happy homes and
voila!


This one is in the girls' bathroom.


Open the door and it holds the stuff you need.  
I'll need to get cleaner and air freshener.


It is the little things!

All but finished with floor tile.
Here is a sneak peek at my next two weeks . . .

1 comment:

  1. That product looks amazing!! I sure have enjoyed following your whole house building process. How fun.

    ReplyDelete