Thursday, May 14, 2015

By Small and Simple Means . . .

Are great things brought to pass.

Door knobs.


Hooks.


Touch-up paint.


One rock at a time.


We are now on a count-down.  Just a couple of weeks until we move out of our trailer for demolition (it has to be gone before the county will give us a certificate of occupancy).  Then, we'll be in a tent until our house closes.  Good thing it is getting to be a warmer time of year.  Tent camping in the winter, with no guaranteed end date, would get cold!

The packing is underway.


1 comment:

  1. So exciting and crazy all at the same time. I am so amazed at all you do! And now, living in a tent!! I love camping, but I'm not sure I would want to do it full time without a for sure deadline. However, I am so, so excited for you to spend your first night in your new home!

    So how are you going to demolish the trailer? Will there be a bon fire involved?

    ReplyDelete