Thursday, May 28, 2015

The New Digs

We are officially moved out of our trailer!  We will continue to shower, launder and refrigerate in it until the bitter end, but we no longer live there!

Now, we live here:

We are having another adventure. Or is it the same adventure we've been on these last four years? Who's to say, but we are, nonetheless, having an adventure!


I have to say, that even though I am in a tent, I woke up feeling happy and optimistic this morning. I awoke to the sound of birds and the warm sun shone on my face, gentally nudging me out of my unconsciousness.


The children are happier (mostly...we have a holdout) and the change will be fun.

Work is slowly progressing on our house, too.


Does this house look ready to close on Monday? Yep. Not to me, either.  Sigh.

One step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this will be a memorable time for your whole family: the ultimate STAYcation! Have fun and I hope your home happens soon!

    ReplyDelete