Friday, June 19, 2015

Still Camping

We are still camping. We have hose water, but the septic pump hasn't been primed (? or something?) so we can't use the indoor plumbing yet. We are all filthy all of the time. It is beginning to wear on my oldest girl.  The toddler? He doesn't care one whit!

  
With the trailer obviously defunct and fresh numbers on the front of the house, I officially got my first package delivered. That seems permanent somehow.


Inside, things are trucking along. Look at the treat happening in my library!


We are camping, but not for much longer.

I hope. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'd be with your oldest daughter. I love camping, but there comes a time when I'm just ready to go home and take a nice hot shower and sleep in my comfy bed!! It's hard to imagine how much you will all appreciate your home once it is finally done- what an incredible journey with a magnificent destination!!!

    ReplyDelete