Wednesday, July 15, 2015

We are Home

When our builder told me we could move into our Someday House, I couldn't believe it. In fact I didn't believe it! I had to ask him 3 or 4 times to be sure of what he was saying.

I did not squeal or jump around or clap or cheer. Honestly, I just wanted to take a nap.

All we did last night was move in our beds so we could sleep here. Today we began moving in in earnest.


We had fun finding things that have been "lost" (packed) for 4 years--like the family pictures above my head.

Much more to share, but I'm wiped out.
Goodnight, friends.

I'm sleeping in my own bed, 
in my own house.

Happy.

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you, Emily! This post brought tears to my eyes! And the pictures make your fireplace look even more incredibly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Worth the wait, I hope! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your someday house is now YOUR HOUSE!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete