Monday, December 21, 2015

My Tiny Beauty

I can't get over this girl lately.  She is fourteen and, at 5'1" is probably done growing.  
She is tiny in stature which is grossly disproportionate to her personality.

Once again, I find myself frustrated that my children's lives are documented by such crappy cameras!


She had a band concert the other night.  For those of you who don't know, she decided she wanted to learn how to play the drums.  Since her mother won't allow drums in the house, Eliza decided to go to the local high school for just the one class every day and learn percussion there.
Percussion, as you know, consists of a lot of instruments and it was fun to watch her flitting from triangle to crash symbols to xylophone to the as-big-as-her bass drum and so on.


That's it.  No deep philosophical nothin'.  Just a mama in love with her girl 
and wanting to tell anyone who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment