|My beautiful baby, whose picture has nothing to do with my post.|
I like resolutions, but not just resolutions, I like goals. I respond to goals. So, this year, I made a bunch of New Year's resolutions and downloaded an app with a bunch of ❤charts❤ to encourage me in keeping those resolutions. (I thrill at charts that show progress!) And I'm off!
- More reading (scriptures, books, aloud to my babies)
- Less social media (only on my computer, not my phone)
- More dating my husband (and not just running an errand together)
- Pay cash
- Write more
- Claim back my Project Mom title (stuff to build, things to create)
- Have a stellar second (and final) 4H year with the pigs
Too much? Probably. But if one has high expectations, one will reach!
Happy 2017, friends! Let's get a move on!